Elia Grid International (Dubai): Digital Strategy Consultant for Power Transmission
Elia Grid International (Dubai): Digital Strategy Consultant for Power Transmission(600040)
Elia Grid International (EGI) offers consultancy and engineering services to a diverse and international client base in the power sector. Based on innovative and proven expertise, combined with hands-on experience from our European Transmission Systems Operators (Elia in Belgium and 50Hertz in Germany), Elia Grid International is the trusted partner in delivering solutions for the challenges of the energy transition. Our clients can rely on a team of experts who have developed valuable competences within the Elia Group and also from international assignments for third parties.
Elia Grid International has offices in Brussels, Berlin, Dubai, Doha and Singapore.
In the expansion of our business towards digital solutions, EGI is seeking for an experienced professional in the field of Digitalization of Utilities and Electricity Transmission Networks (e.g. Analytics, Connected Platforms, IoT, Digital Worker, AI,..)
As Digital Strategist, you will interact with our clients, partners and relevant department within the Elia Group organization.
You will support our clients in defining and implementing their digital transformation strategy with a constant focus on performance and growth opportunities.
- You lead project or participate in project delivery. Projects might be of the following types:
- Advise boards/C-level in understanding the impact and shaping the response to technology-enabled change, e.g. position in the value chain, new business and operating models, day-to-day operations
- Establish and/or challenge digital roadmaps
- You support the company’s business development teams in identifying and pursuing opportunities: Establish trusted relationship to clients, understand clients’ agenda, translate it into issues and possible scenarios, determine best approach, develop proposals.
- Spot digital trends and technologies
- Support in developing the Elia Group’s digital capabilities and offering
- Participate in strategy discussion, internal initiatives or preparation of position papers
- Master’s degree and a minimum of three years previous experience in relevant fields
- Familiarity with digital concepts including architecture, data management and agile development
- Understanding of new technologies relevant to/ impacting the utilities industry
- Proven record of high performance and substantial professional achievements in your past positions
- Strong experience with large-scale organizational change efforts;
- Knowledge of complex principles of financial analysis, business methodology and managerial thought
- Capability to engage and establish credibility with senior stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to relate to different counterparts and cultures – need to communicate with internal resources, partners, mother companies and clients – both on business related and IT related topics, in several countries and across virtual channels
- Excellent English skills required. Knowledge of Arabic, French, Dutch or German is an asset
- Creative, proactive, client-oriented, result driven, autonomous
- Mobility and flexibility, willing to travel abroad depending on project needs
Wij bieden aan
More than offering you a mere job, we give you an exciting, professional and international environment, unique training and every opportunity to develop your career potential to the full, plus an attractive salary and fringe benefits. So choosing EGI means opting for a future full of promise!
Dubai, frequent travelling to client sites in the region ( approx. 75% ).
Terug naar overzicht