Elia Grid International ( Germany)- Secondary Technology Project Manager
Elia Grid International ( Germany)- Secondary Technology Project Manager(600037)
Elia Grid International (EGI) offers consultancy and engineering services to a diverse and international client base in the power sector. Based on innovative and proven expertise, combined with hands-on experience from our European Transmission Systems Operators (Elia in Belgium and 50Hertz in Germany), Elia Grid International is the trusted partner in delivering solutions for the challenges of the energy transition. Our clients can rely on a team of experts who have developed valuable competences within the Elia Group and also from international assignments for third parties.
Elia Grid International has offices in Brussels, Berlin, Dubai and is planning to further expand in South-East Asia.
With your extensive experience in secondary technology and proven track record in project management, you will take responsibility for secondary technology in the preparation, planning and implementation of EGI project sub-projects. Your responsibilities will include the quality, budget, schedule and reporting of your sub-project. In addition to your specialist experience, you must also be an efficient organiser, assertive, a capable communicator and a team player.
Your duties will include:
• defining plant-specific requirements for the protective and process control equipment of transformer substations and its integration into the facility as a whole;
• creating typicals, developing power supply concepts, considering reliability and redundancy concepts;
• controlling the entire technical implementation process, from drafting calls for tender to awarding contracts and accepting delivery from customers and contracting parties;
• building or helping to build testing equipment;
• conducting ongoing quality controls, checking circuit diagrams and documentation;
• editing technical guidelines for hardware components and their interface connection;
• taking part in on-site operational tests;
• actively collaborating with project managers, drawing up reports, budget forecasts and schedules, attending construction meetings, placing orders under framework agreements;
• ensuring that technical customer requirements are implemented and compliance with the relevant guidelines and regulations in accordance with all safety regulations;
• drawing up comparisons of technical and economic alternatives and doing preparatory work for cost-intensive investment decisions
• a diploma or master's degree in electrical engineering; optional bachelor
• several years' experience with secondary technology from medium- to high-voltage installations;
• basic knowledge of serial protocols and IT networks;
• german spoken and written language skills, Level C2
• a sound grasp of spoken and written English;
• assertiveness, a good organiser and communicator who is also a solid team player;
• experience in project implementation;
• a category B driving licence.
• Extensive autonomy and flexibility, experience in the use of iTWO, SAP and MS Office and a sound grasp of spoken and written English will make your application particularly interesting from our point of view.
More than offering you a mere job, we give you an exciting, ultra-professional and international environment, unique training and every opportunity to develop your career potential to the full, plus an attractive salary and fringe benefits. So choosing EGI means opting for a future full of promise!
Germany - Berlin
Back to overview