Business Expert Asset Management Tools
Business Expert Asset Management Tools(101128)
Elia is the operator of the Belgian high-voltage transmission grid (380 kV to 30 kV) and is responsible for developing and maintaining the grid, providing users with access to it and controlling energy flows. The Elia group is a team of 2,000 professionals who have the task of ensuring the continuity of electricity supplies in Belgium.
As owner and operator of electricity transmission networks in Belgium and Germany Elia has an important role and mission in supporting and implementing Europe's energy and climate policy.
- Develop a vision on the evolution of the asset management IT tools in line with the Asset Business Architecture and the business priorities;
- In collaboration with IT, data analyst and asset managers, develop a vision on the asset data needs in line with group policy;
- Create consensus on business needs, priorities and resources to develop the IT support tools in line with the business roadmap;
- Consolidation and prioritization of business needs for IT support tools in the field of Asset Management (substations, secondary systems, lines & cables);
- Act as a the business program manager in the scoping, the development, the testing, the implementation of new tools and/or the evolution of existing tools in close collaboration with IT and business analysts, including also data integration;
- Communicate, develop and give technical training to target business groups on the use of the asset management related tools.
- You are a civil or industrial engineer.
- You speak French, Dutch and English.
- You have experience in project management.
- You have an IT background with interest/ knowledge in asset management or an experienced asset manager with affinity to IT tools and projects.
- You are an effective, assertive and practically minded communicator and a team player.
- You are ready to travel in Europe for short periods.
More than offering you a mere job, we give you an exciting, ultra-professional environment, unique training and every opportunity to develop your career potential to the full, plus an attractive salary and fringe benefits. So choosing Elia means opting for a future full of promise!
Quai Léon Monnoyer 3, 1000 Bruxelles
Back to overview