Elia Grid International (Brussels-Berlin) - HR Generalist for international consulting business
Elia Grid International (Brussels-Berlin) - HR Generalist for international consulting business(600038)
Elia Grid International (EGI) offers consultancy and engineering services to a diverse and international client base in the power sector. Based on innovative and proven expertise, combined with hands-on experience from our European Transmission Systems Operators (Elia in Belgium and 50Hertz in Germany), Elia Grid International is the trusted partner in delivering solutions for the challenges of the energy transition. Our clients can rely on a team of experts who have developed valuable competences within the Elia Group and also from international assignments for third parties.
Elia Grid International has offices in Brussels, Berlin, Dubai and is planning to further expand in South-East Asia.
As HR Generalist within EGI, you are the link between employees and management. You contribute actively to the development and implementation of a high performing HR strategy and framework in a dynamic and international environment and play an important role in the change management process. You make sure that the HR framework allows EGI to reach its targets and growth in international markets. Being part of the Elia Group, you align regularly with the respective HR departments.
You are the person of contact for all HR related topics for the management and the employees and you coordinate the operational interfaces with the HR departments of the mother companies Elia and 50Hertz.
You feel at ease to work both on strategic/organizational topics and solve operational issues in a hands-on manner.
More specific, the function includes the following responsibilities:
- You support the management in translating the strategic targets of EGI into HR operation and organizational improvements taking into account the applicability within the different entities and office locations of EGI. Thanks to your change management skills, you help the teams making things happen. You develop, implement and coordinate the HR processes (recruitment, onboarding new employees, talent management, performance review cycle, payroll, contract management, etc.), and identify the issues for continuous improvement of the HR framework
- You implement the Learning and Development strategy across the company and support the line managers in translating it into personal development plans for their individual team members
- You are the person of contact for all HR questions for all EGI entities
- You handle day-to-day topics and operational issues related to HR with a pro-active and straightforward problem-solving attitude
- You promote and coordinate the collaboration with the business and with the HR departments of the Elia Group in order to develop processes and tools that are usable and state-of-the-art
- You support the organizational development of the company from an HR perspective in all locations (e.g. HSE standards, compliance guidelines, governance processes)
- You are part of the corporate affairs team and you report to the Chief Financial and Human Resources Officer
- You have a Master degree and at least 7 years of professional experience in a HR function, ideally in an international consulting business environment
- Good knowledge of the following HR domains: recruitment, learning and development, compensation & benefits, performance management, knowledge development, labor law
- You are team and result driven and demonstrate proactivity
- You act with integrity, you share and collaborate and make the difference
- You are fluent in English – French and/or German would be a strong plus
- You are ready to travel to the office locations of EGI (approx. once per month, mainly between Brussels and Berlin, but also occasionally to Middle East and South-East Asia)
More than offering you a mere job, we give you an exciting, ultra-professional and international environment, unique training and every opportunity to develop your career potential to the full, plus an attractive salary and fringe benefits. So choosing EGI means opting for a future full of promise!
Full-time or part-time employment ( min.60%) is possible.
Brussels (Sablon) or Berlin (Mitte), and regular travels to the other location
Back to overview